GENITAL TATTOO STORY
Yes, I tattooed my genitals. I tattooed my entire cock, balls, asscrack, and asshole.
Interviewing female tattoo artists to do the genital tattoo proved fun privately, but I decided to do the tattoo myself. If I did a bad job, I could not fire myself, or hate myself.
It took 17 tattoo sessions to complete the genital tattoo. The tattooing was much easier doing it myself. I am very happy with the results. I fixed all of the messy bits of the original tattoo. The entire “underwear” area tattooing was self-done. It looks great. The tattooing turned out much more original since I was not directing another artist, I was doing the tattoo.
Yes, it hurt! Yes, I used all kinds of drugs. Pain pills. Legal, or illegal. Many people just gave me them free since it was a genital tattoo, and not recreational use. Skin numbing agents. Even sunburn %20 benzocaine spray helped with the pain. Tattooing bent over tattooing the asscrack with my heard between my legs by mirror was the most difficult thing I ever attempted. At times, I used 3 chairs. 2 for each leg, and one for me. I operated the machine by foot, or kept it going. Used a mirror most of the time for the tattoo. It was a good thing I was very thin, and had done yoga for 10 years. I could do the “splits” back then. Very flexible. It was the only way the tattoo could have been done.
The tattooing took 4 years. The 17 sessions were done seasonally. Winter for the scrotum, since they kept tight fromthe cold. Never heal nutsac tattoos in a hot and humid place. The stretching will be too painful. The rest of the tattoos were done in the summer, since the humidity in my pants kept the tattooing moist during healing. You tattoo your front in summer, and the rear in the winter. It is all about healing the tattooing. That is the most painful part.
The details of the gential tattoos can be found on the GENITAL INK FACTS next down the list of galleries.
- MEDICAL PAGE
- I was born with a Birth Defect called Poland’s Syndrome. I am missing my left major pectoral, my left lower biceps, and my left kidney. It is caused by an interruption of the blood flow to the fetus in the 42nd day of incubation they believe. My mother was a Hemophiliac, and that was the cause.
- My body has adapted to the defects. I am not very tall due to the birth defects, but the adapted muscles are incredibly strong. Other medical issues include a currently stabilized condition in my single kidney, a bladder mutation now repaired by several surgeries, back issues from the birth defect, and the usual aches of growing older with these birth defects. Medically, it is doubtful I will live to be a ripe old age.
- Yes, I am in pain much of the time. Yes, I have a medical fund. Donations can be made via my email addy on the bottom of every page, and a paypal button will be installed very soon. Financially, my illness has killed me already. I will retire much younger, and die earlier, from my birth defects. Basically, I was born with a shorter life span.
- Here is a link to the Poland’s syndrome website, and a description of Poland’s syndrome:
- Named after Sir Alfred Poland, Poland’s Syndrome is described as an absence or underdevelopment of the chest muscle (pectoralis) on one side of the body and webbing of the fingers (cutaneous syndactyly) of the hand on the same side (ipsilateral hand). Sometimes referred to as “Poland anomaly,” it is a rare condition present at birth (congenital). For people born with Poland’s Syndrome, the breastbone portion (sternal) of the pectoralis is also missing.
- The severity of Poland’s Syndrome differs from person to person and is often not diagnosed or reported. The incidence, therefore, is difficult to determine, but current estimates are between one in 10,000 to one in 100,000 births.
- Poland’s Syndrome is three times more common in boys than girls, and affects the right side of the body twice as often as the left. The reasons for these differences are unknown, as is the cause.
- TATTOO % MATH
VALUE OF PROJECT
Nothing. The tattoo is worth nothing! It is the most selfish thing I can do with with my life that I could do. That is why I liked it. The art is what I value about this project. Since I am the canvas, it is a selfish act.
I did not do this to impress you! Fuck that!
I did not do this for attention, as most people think. I got this to not hate my body because of my birth defects, and health issues.
June 26th, 2017